Formed in 1882 by the old boys of Droop Street Board School, the team became Queens Park Rangers in 1886 during a merger.
The original players were members of the St Jude's Institute as they used this as the club headquarters and, in the early days, were known as St Judes. When they merged with another team, Christchurch Rangers, most of the players came from the district of Queens Park.
More than a century later, Branduin assisted the Club to access grant funding to support marketing activity then each Chief Executive asked Branduin’s Managing Director to work with them on a regular basis to provide outsourced business support for a variety of projects.
- redrafting of presentations to Local Authorities to gain planning permission for a new stadium,
- outsourcing of corporate hospitality sales (which led to a 40% increase in revenue), investigation of the financial structure of the Madjeski stadium building project,
- marketing of facilities on non-match days,
- reviewing staff roles and management structure,
- carrying out initial interviews for new staff,
- providing customer service training to ‘front line’ staff, and
- reviewing sales and marketing activity.
See who else has used Branduin's Business Expertise and talk to us about what we can do for you.